Monday, August 17, 2009

Forex Profit System Review


Dear Fellow Forex Traders,

Before we get into the software – which is what you’re interested in – let me introduce myself.

My name is Stephen Wilson. I have a Ph.D. from Oxford University, and am a retired assistant professor from Manchester University, Manchester, UK. I startedTrading Forex part-time four years ago, because it was one of my research fields.

Then I decided to quit my full-time job two years after that, to enjoy my new life of ‘freedom’.
Forex Trading has helped me to achieve to taste that freedom – working for no one, but still making good living.

As you could guess, I am a ‘geek’ – I guess all the Ph.D.’s are like that. Everything that captures my interest, I have to research as much as I can find. So when I Started Trading Forex part-time (while still working full-time), I dreamt about having a system that is:

Perfect for part-timers – even geeks need a life! I wanted to it take no more than five minutes a week, maximum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment